Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Grateful
To my dear family and friends,We got home from infusions at around 6:00. Mi Hui Wright had another wonderful meal waiting for us. We were tired and hungry and that meal was so good. She is a wonderful cook. We had grilled chicken breasts, ham fried rice, stir fried carrots and zucchini and a wonderful cookie like dessert. I really started to feel awful and the evening went on. I was so tired. I'd only gotten an hour and a half of sleep the night before. I took my pills and went to bed and slept so well. When I got up I really felt better. I have some breakfast, which tasted good, and took my pills. I got showered and had energy to vacuum the upstairs. I had some lunch and now I'm writing on the blog. I'm so grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you slept good and were able to have such a yummy dinner last night! Love your posts Mom!
I am so happy to hear that you were able to sleep well! Keep fighting! You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment