Saturday, July 14, 2012
Tired
Ken took me to visit my Day yesterday. His infection is getting worse and I'm so worried about him. His leg and foot look so bad. Paul said the Doctors said his labs are getting better. He is staying at least one more day. I want him to stay until he's all better. Please pray for him to get over this infection. I love him so much. He's such a great Dad. We had a nice visit and Ken played cards with him. We were not able to stay very long though. We stopped by Costa Vida and had a pork salad. It was so good. I ate the whole thing. Donna Smith invited us to go to a concert Friday night with her and Gordon. We had to cancel. We were both so whipped out. It would have been so fun. I wish we could have gone. Loni tended Ruby and Macy and they came over for a little while. It was fun to see them. Jason got back from a great day with Zach. Margo treats him so well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so sorry to hear that Grandpa is sick, we will keep you both in our prayers.
Post a Comment