Saturday, July 21, 2012
Dear Family and Friends, I haven't written since Tuesday. I got the white blood buster shot on Wednesday and I have been feeling achy since I had it. I've been really tired also. So mostly I've been taking my medication and sleeping. We've felt the love of the Lord every day and we've experienced the Lord's tender mercies each day. I feel that this cancer adventure has given us so much more than it has taken from us. I feel so grateful. It's hard to explain. We've experienced so many good things and good people. My life has changed and it will never be the same and I think it is for the better. Our family is struggling but I see a lot of positive growth too. My love for my husband has grown so deeply. He is so sweet and compassionate and loving. He is such a good man. I'm so blessed. Our children are so compassionate and loving also. They call often and come often and ask what they can do for me. I have such a strong support system. I love music too. I try and surround myself with positive peaceful music that gives me peace and hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so AMAZING...I love how positive you are staying through this difficult trial! Sending our love!!!
Post a Comment