Friday, July 13, 2012
Loving my visitors
I slept until 6:15 a.m. I had a good night. Yesterday I had a lot of visitors. Margo Snider and Sharon Duncun, with Zach, came to visit. We had a nice hour visit. It was great to talk with Margo again. Zach stayed with Jason and they went downtown and hung out. Tracee took them downtown. Tracee and the girls came over around 1:00. She came to pick some apricots from our tree. She got Jason and Zach to help so they could earn money for their day. Tracee hooked up the hose so the girls could run through the sprinklers. It was a very hot day. Up to 103. Shawnee had a Doctor appointment for her thyroid and 11:15 a.m. Then she had other appointments throughout the afternoon. I was so tired so I laid down and had a 3 hour nap. Richard made some chicken soup for dinner that was really good. Ken came home around 8:00. Robert and Jessica Christison came by for some apricots and to visit a while. Lisa Chinn stopped to give me a crotched wash cloth that one of her friends gave her to give me because Lisa shared some apricots with her. Then Margo brought Jason home to get his things to stay at there hotel tonight. They visited a while. Linda Hansen brought over a wig and visited. It was great. But boy, I was tired. I'm having quite a bit of fatigue. Ken has today off work so he's taking me to visit my Dad whose in the hospital today. I'm sure looking forward to that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment