Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Birthday Thanks!
Thank you all of you who sent in letters for my birthday on Friday. I tell you what, it was such a highlight of my day. I started the day very sick and had to go to the Huntsman's Cancer Institute. I had been very sick since day eights chemo and day nines shot. It made me feel like I had the flu times 10. My bones ached right to the marrow. I was very dehydrated and they gave me two bags of fluids. Loni gave me some of the letter to read just before we went up there. Then when we were waiting for the IV to drip she read some more to me. I did a lot of happy crying and laughing. When we got home my family had a wonderful dinner for us all. I even ate a little. Then we went outside and had a karaoke party. It was so fun. My husband had a surprise for me. He had a minus track all prepared of "You are my special angel" and sang it to me. There we were, side by side, in our recliners (Our son-in-laws had carried them outside for us)and he sang to me while holding my hand. And of course I cried and cried. It was so special. Then each one of out kids and son-in-laws sang a song. At 10:30 p.m. we had to stop because of close neighbors. It was a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy belated birthday! I am so impresssed with your sweet spirit, it shines through your word! I can tell so many people love you and are praying for you!!! Have a happy 4th of July!
Post a Comment