I got a call from my oncologist this morning. She said she had bad news. The lump in my shoulder is cancer. She said it's leiomyosarcoma. My bodies cancer of choice. She will meet with a team of doctors on Monday to discuss my case. She is thinking that the surgery scheduled for Wednesday will be cancelled. Because there are two cancer areas now chemo will probably be the next plan of attack. She did say that they will need to get a better picture of it. Of course this is all speculation right now. We should now more on Monday. This is not what we wanted to hear. I feel so bad to put my family through this again.
4 comments:
My heart is so heavy, it aches for all of you. Please know that I am here for you and love you all so much <3
I am so sorry! We love you and your sweet family! We will keep you in our prayers!!!
Oh my sweet Mommy, I am SO sorry that you will need to go through chemo again. We are so glad to be able to help you through this again. I am honored to call you my Mother. SDLY forever!!
I am sorry to hear that! My prayers are with you and your family. I am glad I got to see you the other day! Good luck and keep your head high even when you don't feel like going on! Love you!
Post a Comment