Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Oops!
Yesterday I wrote that my foot was not broken. I got a call from Katie around 5:30 last evening and she said that the radiologist reading showed that it was broken. She asked me to come in today to have a boot fitted to me. I now have a giant black boot that goes just below my knee. I can walk with it but I should try to sleep with it. It's pretty high tech. I can pump air into it to go comfortably around my foot. I will need to wear it for 6 weeks and then have an x-ray. The break is called left fifth metatarsal fracture. They said it was a clean break, whatever that means. I have a picture of it. Hopefully someone in the family can help me post it. Jason was my chauffeur today. We had a great time together. He took me out to Jimmy John's for lunch. That was my first time there. It was really good. I had a #12. I'm truly not looking for attention. Please believe me. Tomorrow school starts. I am planning on going in and helping with last registers. I sure hope I can do it. I love my job and the people I work with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no...what a bummer! I am so sorry!!! Hang in there!
Post a Comment