Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Biopsy

I had a biopsy this morning on the lump that I found under my right shoulder. My wonderful night in shining armor was my companion. I was numbed up and it didn't hurt at all. I was in and out in less then one hour. We should get the results near the end of the week. I was told to take it easy today. So that's what I'm doing. Last night we were having a wonderful time having dinner with our family. Dinner was just over and we were cleaning up when Ken said that someone was coming up to the front door. I opened the door and there was Mike Ripplinger. It was just amazing to see him standing there. Tracey was out in there vehicle. They weren't sure that they were in the right place. We had such a great visit with them. We have been friends with them since we were just young couples with small children. We were married the same month and year and we have so much in common with them. They drove from Brigham City just to see us. We feel so special. Time has just flown by. We are no longer young families. We have grown children and have grandchildren. It just blows my mind! Thank you to the Ripp's for visiting us. We have witnessed a miracle. Ken has had such a terrible time sleeping. It has been years since has had a good nights sleep. I was sure that he had sleep apnea. He had an overnight sleep study done on June 28th. It showed that he did have it. He had his first night with a Pap machine last Tuesday night. It is just a miracle! I just can't express the gratitude that I feel that my husband is having some relief. I am praying that this will improve many of his health difficulties. He is such a wonderful person. He is my most favorite person in the whole world.

1 comment:

Herlehy Family said...

Aunt Luann you are in our thoughts and prayers. I am also keeping your name on the prayer roll at the Dallas, TX Temple...extra prayers never hurt! I am so happy to hear that Ken is sleeping well now. Sending our love and postive thoughts your way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...