Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

It's Friday and almost done with the chemo for this round. I have been taken care of very well. Anything that comes up they address it right away and I feel better. I had three yummy meals here. I think that I will be enjoying their smoothies and toast for the rest of my stay. It's been really nice to have people close who I can tell them whats up and they can help me right away. I have such an awesome family! I love them so much. It's been amazing reading the comments on the blog. I makes me feel so much love and peace. Thanks for the visits and the calls and the comments. It means so much to me and our family.

2 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying some of lifes simple pleasures! Keep fighting...you are awesome Aunt Luann!!!

Chrispy Critter said...

Love you LULU!!! Thanks for the updates, thinking about you all day long!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...