Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Home again, home again gigity gig

We got home Friday evening around 8:30.  It was so nice to be home.  There's no place like home.  Jason had gone up to Flaming Gorge with the scouts so it was just the two of us. I wanted to go on my nightly bike ride but I was just too tired.  We both had a good night.  I got up before Ken and went on a bike ride.  It was so nice to be outside and ride around.  I feel so good.  No nausea.  It's just heaven.  Shawnee and Richard and Loni and Mark can over this afternoon.  The boys helped clean out the garage and they worked so hard.  They did a great job.  Loni and Mark had brought us some groceries and prepared so wonderful food for us.  I'm all stopped up so I'm not eating much these days. Jill Hanson stopped by to visit this afternoon.  She brought some lovely cherries and we had a great visit.  I love her.  It's currently almost 5 a.m.  I haven't been able to sleep a wink tonight.  I have terrible restless legs and feet. I am feeling anxious and nervous. We have to leave by 8:30 a.m. to go to Huntsman and get my Neulasta shot. Last summer this shot really kicked my hinny.  I am instructed to take Clariton two days before the day of and three days after the shot.  Hopefully it will help to keep the bone ache down a lot.  I better go try once again and sleep.

1 comment:

Herlehy Family said...

I am so happy to hear that you made it home and that you were able to enjoy a bike ride. I hope that you will continue to enjoy no nausea. You are in our thoughts and prayers!!! Lots of love Aunt Luann!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...