Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Sunday's

Sunday was a great day. I went to church for the first time in 5 weeks. It was so wonderful to be there. I have really missed it. There is just such a strength I get from being there. Loni had arranged for your family to have pictures taken from 5-7 p.m. at Liberty Park. Luke Hansen, so graciously, was our photographer. He is really great. He's so fun with the kids and very professional. I think that the pictures are going to really turn out great. We went back to our house and practiced songs for the family CD. We are going to be recording many songs this coming week. Loni had this great idea to record a Kennington Family CD. What a great idea. She has worked so hard getting this all arranged. It's been really frustrating but it's all coming together and it will be worth it. The Broadheads, (Jenny's sweet little family) came up special just for pictures and to sing. It was such a sacrifice for them to come up at this time. I love my family so much. What a great blessing they all are to me. Saturday we met with my brother Kelly and his wife Janine. They came over from Loveland CO to visit. We had a family dinner and Paul and Sandra church. It was so wonderful to be there with my Dad and many of our children and grandchildren. Family is just so important. I draw a lot of strength from my family.

1 comment:

Herlehy Family said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend, surrounded by the spirit of our loving Heavenly Father and many wonderful family members!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...