Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

We are Recording!!










Monday June 11 all of my daughters and Jason went to Julians Recording Studio in South Ogden. Russell and Mark watched the granddaughters at the park. Grandma and Grandpa Kennington so graciously are paying for it. Loni had the fabulous idea to make a family CD. I loved the idea right off. It is something that I have wanted to do for a long time but too scared to do it. Loni worked for days getting everything arranged and it wasn't easy. We recorded "Beautiful Savior", "Lazy Sands", "Long line of Love", "Jesus the very thought of Thee". Jason played the guitar on two of the songs. Our good family friend, Sonja Sperling, played the piano for us on the others. Shawnee recorded, "Come to Jesus", and I recorded "Oh that I were an Angel". We just had such a great time. Our men can come at other times and record there tracks. Julians recording studio is awesome and he was so much fun to work with. Ken and Keeth and Kayleen recorded their CD about twenty years ago with him. Sonja and I were scheduled to go today and record some songs but I got the stomach flu yesterday and had to cancel. Ken and I are scheduled to go tomorrow and record our duets and Ken will record his voice on the family songs. Thank you Mom and Dad Kennington for making this possible. It's a dream come true for me.

1 comment:

Herlehy Family said...

That is great...something your family will treasure! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...