Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Round 1, Day 7

Hello, Today has been a great day! I took a steroid pill this morning getting ready for my second chemo tomorrow. Let me tell you, I had more energy, I eat a wonderful Sunday dinner at tasted so good. It's so good to feel good and normal. I'm scared to death about the infusion tomorrow. I'm hoping that the steroids I take the next two days and the ant-nausea pills will keep the bad at bay. But for today, it's been a great day.

2 comments:

Mimi's Blog said...

Thanks for posting about your experience. We want to know how you are doing without bugging you too much. Praying that this journey won't be extra difficult. Remember, you have a big cheering section! Love, Christine and Val

Luann said...

Thanks you two so much. I really miss working and seeing you both. You are some of my greatest blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...