Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Food sounds awful

I was able to go back to bed from 5:30 AM to 10:00 AM today. That was great. Tracee called me to see how I was doing. I was still laying in bed and I felt pretty good. Then I got up and took my pills and that's when my day turned the other way. I felt lousy all day long. I went and got a shot at 1:30 to boost my white blood count. Then I came home and I've been laying down all day and evening. Food sounds awful. Some dear person left some groceries on out front step this evening. Thank you who every you are. I cried and have so much gratitude for the very kind people out there. This chemo thing is really hard. I can't believe how totally awful you can feel. I don't want to complain, it's just that I'm writing down my adventure. Oh by the way, the constipation problem is no longer a problem, at least not for today. Sorry if that is too much information. Every day there are tender mercies and I do a lot of crying. I feel so much love and prayers coming our way. Thank you all so much. I'm sending my love to you all.

2 comments:

Loni said...

So proud of you Mom! Thank you for documenting your journey. I'm so grateful to have you as my Mother. I'll bring your a Jamba Juice today, hopefully that will be yummy at some point. SDLY!

Herlehy Family said...

You are AMAZING...keep fighting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...