Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

All moved in

Ken and I went today I got our final load from Salt Lake.  We have a lot that needs to be either DI'd or put away, but we are here.  We are really enjoying living with my Dad.  He has made us feel so at home and he's so good about letting us change things around.  If he can't find something he'll just keep looking until he finds it.
I am healing from the surgery that I had March 12th. The doctor felt really good about it and said that there was no new tumor and that he got more tissue.  I have an appointment this Tuesday for another radiation planning session.  My last planning session was March 3rd which was two days after my CT scan.  I guess my scan wasn't looked at before the planning.  They found another small sport in my lung that they are concerned about so they will have to re-plan so that spot will be included in the radiation.

I've been  working on getting addresses and birthdays of family and friends to update my Dad's planner.  Katie put a magnet board up on the fridge. That has really helped my Dad remember what is happening that day.  He looks many times a day at it.  I want to make sure I have birthdays and anniversaries so we can get that on the board for him. He likes to send cards out to his loved ones and I want to make sure I get it right.

Loni and Tracee and the grandgirls came to visit yesterday.  Loni and Tracee helped put things away and I got to play with my babies.  It was a wonderful afternoon.

1 comment:

Herlehy Family said...

I am so happy you and Ken are there with Grandpa!! I am sure he loves your company. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...