Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

New surgery date

Ken and I spent a lot of the day at Huntsman.  I had an appointment with three Doctors today.  We found out that the cancer tumors that were removed on January 15th didn't have a clear margin.  So I will be having surgery March 12th on the spot in my upper chest wall.  They will also be putting a screw in my left foot.  I broke my foot last August and it's not healing.  Then I will be  having radiation on my lung about two weeks after the surgery.  I will go about five times and the sessions will be about an hour.  We weren't expecting this when we went there today.  We aren't quite moved out from Salt Lake yet and we are in a big mess here at my Dad's.  Wow, life just keeps on getting more interesting.  It has been quite hard to get to sleep the last few nights.  I just can't seem to turn off my brain.  I keep thinking of things that I need to do and I'm so tired. I'm so glad that Ken was with me today.  He just makes things all better.  I am so grateful for all those who talked with us today and for their knowledge and care.  We have so many blessings and I'm so grateful!

5 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers! I will put your name in the Dallas, TX Temple. Sending our love!

Liz said...

Sending so much love!

Liz said...

Sending so much love!

Rachel Sheets said...

Much love sent you and your families way!

Louise said...

I am so sorry to hear this, LuAnn. I hope you know just how much I love you and treasure your friendship. I am so grateful for the time we had to team teach the 4 year olds in Primary last year. I have been so blessed by your friendship and your example. You will be in my prayers.
Love,
Louise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...