Today was the day that my Doctor went into my upper chest, just below my collar to remove any lingering cancer cells. My two favorite men accompanied me, Ken and my Dad. We got there at 9:45 a.m. and we were home by 5:00 p.m. My doctor felt like he got what he needed. I really feel great and I'm so happy that it's done and we are home. Radiation on my lung will start in two weeks. I feel so blessed and watched over and really loved.
Just a side note. When we arrived home, the cars remote to the garage wouldn't open the garage door. We tried many times. We called Shawnee and she gave us the number of a lock smith. But luckily, Katie had a key and all we had to do is drive to her work and get it from her. Katie saved the day. We learned a lesson.
We had a visit from the High Priests tonight and had a great visit with them. I can tell already that this is a great ward. Last night I went to the Relief Society birthday social. I sat with some very nice sisters and had a wonderful time. The Lord has directed us here. I feel so blessed to be loved and cared for by my Husband and Dad. Our children are so loving and caring also. I had texts from special people praying for me. I have so much love in my heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment