Today Ken and I went to our new ward. It's my Dad's ward of twenty plus years and he loves it. I have to say that I was a bit nervous. It was a great experience and so many wonderful and friendly people welcomed us to the ward. I can tell that it's going to be great ward.
We had dinner at our new house this afternoon. It was so much fun. There was plenty of room and it was just wonderful being together. The Highman's didn't come because Macy is sick. I'm excited to have the grand kids come and they can run around and have so much fun.
I am having surgery is coming Wednesday. I have decided not to have my foot worked on at this time. I will have it done later if and when it really starts bothering me. We are in a great big mess with all our stuff. I need to be able to go through it all and decide where it is all going. I will have to spot in my shoulder area opened up and worked on. Then radiation will start in a week or two for my lung.
No comments:
Post a Comment