Monday, September 9, 2013
Surprise!
Ken drove me home from Hotel Huntsman about 4:30 on Friday. Highams and Harmons were there which I was so happy about. We were met at the front door by Macy and nearly everybody. Loni said "keep the surprise" to Macy and Ruby. They took us back to the TV room at the back of the house. It was all painted! I couldn't believe my eyes. It was just beautiful! I guess what happened was they were talking about painting the room while I was at my 48 hour infusion. James said that he would do it. He worked at his job all day and came and worked until midnight for two days. There was a lot of pre-work to be done before he started painting. I loved the paint that Tracee and James had painted there babies room. I had mentioned that to Tracee. They had enough extra paint to paint that room. It's a yummy light green. It's very calming and peaceful. They only had to get white paint to paint the trim. I was so touched. It's better than I even dreamed it could be. Loni and Mark hung the pictures and got everything back in its place. To say that I was touched sounds so minimal to how I was feeling. I have such a great family. I love them sooooooo much. I am so blessed. My cup runneth over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so sweet! You have an amazing family! I am so happy that many of your children are close so they can help you out...a small little blessing from your loving Heavenly Father.
Post a Comment