Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

2nd round at Hotel Huntsman

Wednesday September 4, 2013 we checked in for the 2nd round of chemo.  I was much less anxious this time because I new what to expect.  It's been like the first time.  Many nice people to take care of me.  I have been feeling really pretty well.  I do take a little something for nausea about three times a day.  I ate normal Wednesday and part of Thursday.  Thursday evening I ordered a smoothy a two bananas. And today I will be eating light. The first night I didn't sleep well but last night I slept really well.  I should be going home later this afternoon.  My heart is so full of gratitude to be able to be here.  This is an incredible place.  I have so many blessings.  I have the most wonderful husband.  I realize that there are some men who would walk away because this is so hard.  But not my husband.  He is right here by my side.  He loves my bare head and lets me cry in his arms.  He gives me everything I need.  Our children are just the best.  They are so compassionate and caring.  They make our lives so rich.  And our grandchildren.  They are just the icing on the cake.  They bring so much love and joy.  I'm blessed to have my Dad to support me.  It hurts me to have him worry about me though.  And Ken's parents are so loving.  We have so many people praying for us.  It truly makes a difference that we really feel.  I have so much peace and I enjoy each day. 

2 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

I love you! You are amazing! I put your name on the Dallas Temple prayer roll again...added prayers never hurt. You are in our thoughts and prayers! Keep fighting!!!

Janet said...

You are very blessed Luann. It sounds like you have a wonderful family. You are an inspiration to me. You are so positive and always see the good in things. You have taught me a lot. I will continue to keep you and your great family in my prayers. You are awesome!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...