Sunday, August 5, 2012
Jason's 16 Birthday
Today is my baby boys sixteenth birthday. What a big day! He was ordained a Priest by his Father. Jason is so special! I know he was meant to come to our family at the time he came. It scares me sometimes when I think about it. He has a special mission here on this earth. I'm so grateful for the Priesthood. I'm so grateful to have a husband who is worthy to ordain his son in the Priesthood. I'm so grateful that Jason is worthy to advance and that he wanted too also. We had a great family dinner after church and played games. We missed our Broadhead family dearly but we had everyone else here. A Moms great wish is that her children feel special on their birthdays and that they are happy. I think Jason has had a good day. Yesterday he had some friends over and had a cookout and listened to music and he planned on watching a movie. This was all outside. It took him quite a while to get it set up. They had a great time even though they couldn't get the movie to load on the computer and play. On Friday Ken and I took him to get a new electric guitar. He had a blast trying out new guitars and amps and playing them. We were at the store a long time. Tomorrow is day 8 with the thirds round of chemo. I take steroids on days 7-8-9. I can't sleep very well when I'm on them. But they are important because they help with nausea and a possible allergic reaction. I just really miss my sleep. The infusion is at 8:30 a.m. We will be there probably until around 2:00. I have anxiety about it all. But this is the time I feel the love of my Heavenly Father and Savior so strong. And I feel the many prayers on my behalf also. Thank you all for your love and prayers. They are really felt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow!!! 16 years old, that is AMAZING! I feel like I am getting so old...lol! I will be praying for you. Sending lots of love and postive thoughts your way.
Post a Comment