Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Cancer update
I had a CT scan on October 26th. The spots in my lungs had not grown since I started the chemo pills which is great news. But a new spot was found on my spleen. It is small so we will wait until my next scan January 25th. The spleen is important in our immune system. There are four immunizations I need to get before I have my next scan in cause they decide to remove it. I will continue taking the chemo pills. I was taking four each night but was having a bad time with diarrhea so my doctor changed me to three a night. I have lost 25 pounds since I started the pills in July. My taste buds have really been affected. There isn't much I can eat that settles well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment