Monday, May 12, 2014
CANCER FREE!!!
We had the best news today. I am cancer free!!!! Yes, it's true. I had a CT scan today and met with my oncologist. I was told that my lungs are cancer free! It's just so great to hear wonderful news. I have an appointment for August 11th for the next CT scan. So it's time to be NORMAL. Cancer is not going to define me anymore. We celebrated by having dinner at Bella's Mexican Restaurant in Far West. We had the most amazing waitress. She was so beautiful and gave us amazing service. The food was so good, and the company even better. I am just so thankful! My heart is so full of gratitude. Thank you all for your prayers that were given for us. LET'S HAVE A PARADE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hip hip hooray! Best news ever! I am so thrilled for you and your dear family!
I am soooooooooooooo happy for you - if there is anyone who deserves to beat this horrible thing it is you - you are such a pillar - I am constantly amazed at your faith, your attitude and perseverance - you are AND your family are truly remarkable. I'm so blessed to have you as part of my life. I love you dearly and can't say enough how excited I am for you all!
I am sooooo happy to hear this Luann. You are an amazing lady with a great attitude. I am sure this has helped you beat this. See you in a few weeks!
I am so happy for you and your sweet family! You are amazing and fought a courageous fight...you beat CANCER! Sending our love!!!
Post a Comment