Dad is still working at Home Depot but he has found another job as well. He started this last Monday with a company called Progressive and he's in the training phase for that job. I don't know too much about the job except that it's a good company and it's a sit down job. I think it could be an adjustment because it's a different field then he is used to, but it's still in the sales industry and he's great with sales. I'm really really hopeful the people at Progressive will treat him well and he will enjoy working with them.
Monday, September 24, 2012
Good Days
Dad is still working at Home Depot but he has found another job as well. He started this last Monday with a company called Progressive and he's in the training phase for that job. I don't know too much about the job except that it's a good company and it's a sit down job. I think it could be an adjustment because it's a different field then he is used to, but it's still in the sales industry and he's great with sales. I'm really really hopeful the people at Progressive will treat him well and he will enjoy working with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such great news! We will continue to keep you all in our thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment