Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hello, this is Luann. I've had quite the 2 1/2 weeks. Saturday May 5th I started hemorrhaging and went to the ER. I was given 2 units of blood. Monday May 7th I started hemorrhaging again and had a D & C. Friday May 11th I had a hysterectomy. I had another 2 units of blood given to me. Monday May 21st I found out that cancer was found in one of the fibroid tumors that had been removed. I have an appointment on Friday May 25th at the Huntsman Cancer Institute to find out what happens next. The cancers name is leiomyosarcoma. I'm hoping that when I had the hysterectomy that all of it was removed and that it's all gone. There have been countless tender mercies along the way that I'm so thankful for. I have the most wonderful family in all the world. They are my biggest blessing. I feel hope and peace and I know that we are being blessed. I'm so grateful for the gospel and for my testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ and my Heavenly Father. Prayers would be appreciated beyond measure.

1 comment:

Herlehy Family said...

You will be in our thoughts and prayers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...