Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

January CT Scan Update

I had a CT scan last Saturday at the Huntsman Cancer Institute. Yesterday Ken and I met with my oncologist. I was told that my scan looked good. There are no new growths. That is very good news. I have to admit that I was quite nervous for my appointment. You just never know whats next. We can breath a sigh of relief for the next three months. I am very grateful but I am always thinking of my brother, Paul, who is suffering so much. I am just really melancholy. He hasn't eaten anything by mouth for weeks. He gets his nutrition through his pic line. Every time I eat I am grateful that I can eat and that my system is working. That is something I think many of us take for granted. I am so thankful for family and friends who are so interested in my journey. I tell you I couldn't go through this without all of your support. I am just so grateful for your love and concern. Everyone has things they are going through. I hope that I am more compassionate, understanding and willing to listen.

1 comment:

Herlehy Family said...

That is the best news I have heard all week...congratulations!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...