Thursday, June 30, 2011
Yesterday was my 54th birthday. Yes, can you believe it. Time is marching on. It was such a great day. I worked at The Karaoke Shop from 10am. to 1 p.m. My wonderful husband Ken, brought me flowers a card and two donuts to work. I was so happy and touched to see him. He is so thoughtful. Val and Christine, the owners of the Karaoke Shop, brought a birthday cake just as Ken left. That was so nice of them. I am working their for the summer on Wednesdays. They are so good to me. Then I went and tended Ruby and Macy Higham, my granddaughters, for a couple of hours. Tracee and Shawnee are training for a new job. They are going to be servers at a great restaurant downtown. The family joined us at our home last evening for a cook out. It was so fun to be together. We were missing Jason and the Broadheads though. Gurr's stopped by and visited and Sonja Spearling too. Many people wished me happy birthday by phone or facebook. It was just such a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
happy birthday, mom! love you so much
Happy Birthday mom! Love you so much!!
Post a Comment