So it's been awhile since the Broadhead's posted anything but since it's my news I figured I had best make a post out of it. I'M EXPECTING!!! Yes, it's true. There will be a new little Broadhead running around Dixie this July. I am due on 7/6 and have started to get a little belly. I am very fortunate that Russ just LOVEs me when I'm pregnant. He thinks the belly is too cute. Abi has decided that the baby needs to come out now to play with her. When you ask her if it will be a boy or a girl baby she will promptly tell you it's a girl baby and we are going to name her
"Abi". For those of you who don't know, we like to be surprised with the gender of our kids so don't come looking for an announcement as to what it is until July - because we won't know!
In other news, our girls have been all sorts of sick this week. They are both on medication for a total of: four infected ears, one near bronchitis, and two infected tonsils. Good times. Poor little Sarah had a fever of 102+ for three straight days. Her poor little eyes were weepy and she just wanted to cuddle, drink 'duse' (juice), and watch movies. She wasn't sleeping well and would just cry, 'Mama/Dada owie.' It was enough to break your heart! But I am happy to report that her fever broke and she only woke up once last night. We may be out of the woods!!! Hurray!
Russ is amazing as always. He is working so hard at CastleBridge Films and still manages to have time to be a great father, play with and teach the girls, and be there for me and my pregnant hormones. Ya gotta love that man!
My plays are done for the year (wahoo!) and I am spending my time attempting to get even more organized (there is only one way to go at this point) and get ready for next year.
Hope all is well with you and yours!
3 comments:
Congratulations! That is great news! Hope everyone feels better soon!
Great post Jen jen! So glad we can tell people now :) Hope the girls are feeling better!! SDLY
Congratulations Jenny!!
Post a Comment