Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Our new house

Here is an update on our new home. Our first night here was monday May 24th. We've been here almost a full month now. I have to say, right from the start I felt at home. I really love it here. I feel that this is the place that we are supposed to be right now. I really love the front porch. It's really shady and it's fun to sit and watch people go by. We have walkers and joggers and bikes and of course cars. It's still a quiet neighborhood street but fun to sit and watch. The house is quite old. Around a hundred years old I've heard. It has a lot of personality. But most of all, it has a wonderful spirit about it. I feel so blessed to be here. Jason is right across the street from his best buddy Will. The house is painted some really fun colors. The front room and dining room are orange. Our bedroom is yellow. The office is lime green. Our pictures look really great hanging on these colors. It's a lot smaller than our other home though. We are getting rid of a lot of things. And that is a good thing. I feel that things are a lot simpler. And I really like that. Kens office is in our home and I'm not working right now. Jason is out of school for the summer. It's so fun to be home together and work together. We still have a lot to go through and put away or get rid of. The totally awesome garage is pretty stuffed. It's a work in progress. But we're having loads of fun.

2 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

I am glad to hear that you are all adjusting to our new home.

Loni said...

Yay for posting mom!!! Keep them coming!! SDLY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...