
I'm still searching for those great photo's we have of Uncle Brad on our memorable Lake Powell trip, but Katie had this one and I thought it was an especially good one of the Winchester Family (wish Uncle Kelly was in it). I thought it would be fun for each of us to post our favorite Uncle Brad memories. Mine include; calling him "Bubba" one Christmas over and over and over again (not sure why we did that) and the Christmas he came with all the gifts from Washington D.C.-I remember looking at him and noticing how excited he was as he watched us open them. Uncle Brad, we love and miss you!
3 comments:
I vividly remember that Christmas he visited. He was such a wonderful man and we will all deeply miss him. I posted a few of my own memories of him on my blog if you want to look. It is www.brownbaglife.blogspot.com. Hugs, Sheila.
Ok, so I am totally stealing one from Sheila. Who can forget the trip at Lake Powell when he decided to step on the catfish to kill it and ended up with the dorsel fin in his foot?! Might not sound funny to those who weren't there, but oh my goodness was it hilarious! He was taping himself too. I wonder what ever happened to that "lost" footage? LOL
I remember when he brought Leah home that one Christmas (at Grandma & Grandpa's old house) and playing cards. He was always very quiet but I think he enjoyed our company. While I was on my mission, I tried to write him somewhat regularly. It was always great when he responded, which wasn't often, but I think he liked knowing that his family still cared.
P.S. The Lake Powell "Catfish Incident" will live in infamy!
Post a Comment