
Okay, for those of you who don't already know this...I am obsessed with Sweeney Todd. It's a musical written by Stephen Sondheim that's about a barber who slits peoples throats and then bakes them into meat pies. Sounds morbid, no? It kind of is, but there's a lot more to the story that that. I have been in love with this show since Loni and I got to see it while we were in New York City last June.
Well good news! Tim Burton is making a MOVIE version of the musical! It's even going to be a musical! And who better to star as a creepy, throat slitting barber, than JOHNNY DEPP!!! Well this is one of the first pictures released of him in his "get up" as Sweeney Todd. He already looks creepy and he's not even in character yet. This is going to be AWESOME! Enjoy!
2 comments:
He looks Piping Hot! I'm stoked to see this flick! We should go together for sure!
Good Sweeney Todd.
Post a Comment