Pages

Friday, January 5, 2007

Hello from Mom!


I'm excited to be a Grandma! No pressure okay. The baby will come when it's ready. But I am getting nervous. The unknown is a little scary. I loved the song Jenny and Russ sang to us this morning. It was so clever and cute. It was so good to hear from Tracee yesterday. She went to the Doctor for the first time and heard to heart beat. James went to the appointment too. It's so exciting.

2 comments:

•´¯`·.·•aLana•·.·´¯`• said...

loni, you look super cutie right here! you should post this pic on your blog too. mama kennington, you look adorable as well! have a great day!

Archie said...

Seeing everyone makes me a little homesick... But then I just take a walk through Manhattan and I love being out here all over again. See you guys soon, and congratulations on all the new babies coming, that is great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...